South Ridge PTCO is an organization of parents, teachers, and community members who volunteer their time to benefit the students of South Ridge Elementary School.
Meetings are held from 9:15 to 11:00 a.m. on the first Wednesday of every month during the school year.
PTCO programs and events include:
- Fall Carnival
- The Holiday Shop
- Spring IB Festival
- Box Tops
- South Goes Out – restaurant nights
- Spirit Wear
- Teacher Classroom Grants
During the 2015-2016 school year, South Ridge PTCO:
- Donated $10,000 to help improve and update our school library.
- Donated thousands of dollars in grants – money spent to help students in the classrooms.
- Sponsored numerous fun family events including – I Heart South, Fall Carnival, and South Goes Out.
- Supported South Ridge’s Girls on the Run team.